PostgreSQL Management PackTeqwave Management Pack for PostgreSQL on Windows Server and Linux
Monitor Health, Availability, and Performance of PostgreSQL Database
PostgreSQL/Postgres Management Pack extends Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) by enabling administrators to manage, monitor, and troubleshoot PostgreSQL servers, instances and databases.
Teqwave Management Pack for PostgreSQL enhances the value by offering the following:
- Discovery – automatic discovery and visualization of PostgreSQL components including servers, instances, databases and tablespaces.
- Single Pane of Glass – manage and monitor PostgreSQL databases via single integrated console.
- Performance-Optimized Infrastructure – automatically track the health of your PostgreSQL environment to optimize performance.
- Advanced Analytics & Dashboards – proactively monitor & troubleshoot issues and help with capacity planning.
PostgreSQL versions 9.2 and higher are supported on Windows Server and Linux platforms. All latest MS SCOM versions are supported. For details on software compatibility see the datasheet or user guide.
Faster problem solving with topology view
Topology view gives you insights into the overall health of the PostgreSQL resources.
High Level Dashboards
Dashboards help you quickly drill down into the root cause of a problem and speed up the troubleshooting process.
Monitoring and Alerting
PostgreSQL Management Pack delivers continuous monitoring of the PostgreSQL resources. Monitoring information in PostgreSQL MP alerts provides operators with troubleshooting recommendations to better understand the root cause and fix issues faster.
Custom SQL Queries (NEW)
PostgreSQL Management Pack enables you to configure monitors and rules with custom SQL queries. This feature is very helpful in case you want to collect additional performance metrics that are not included in the MP, or if you want to be notified if any of these custom metrics exceed a predefined threshold.
PostgreSQL Management Pack delivers various performance views that provide a detailed overview of your server and database performance.
PostgreSQL MP built-in Knowledge Base empowers your 1st line support monitoring team and reduces problem-resolution time.
PostgreSQL MP stores all performance data in SCOM data-warehouse which enables users to create reports on long-term trends and capacity planning.
Easy To Install
PostgreSQL Management Pack is easy to install and manage. Setting up PostgreSQL Management Pack is literally a simple three step process:
- Install and import management packs on SCOM server.
- Configure MP via the MP configuration view to specify PostgreSQL server credentials.
- Apply the license and you are ready to start with monitoring.